cagesideseats: Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Undertaker requested to work with AJ Styles at WrestleMania 36 because he feels Styles is “the modern day Shawn Michaels”, per WrestlingNews.co.
- That site also says AJ won’t be the end of the road for Taker. The company already thinking about doing something special for the 30th anniversary of his debut at this year’s Survivor Series.
- WWE is looking to bring a major PPV to the UK, according to The Sun. The report mentions 2022, the 30th anniversary of SummerSlam at London’s Wembley Stadium, as a focus of discussions.
- On Booker T’s podcast, MVP said he has been hired by WWE as a producer.
- Sources told PW Insider that Tito Ortiz’s recent time at the WWE Performance Center was “very much a ‘let’s feel each other out’ sort of situation”.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
Source: Published by cagesideseats