August 20, 2019
World News

Russian teen dies while charging phone in bathroom

9news: A 14-year-old girl in Russia has reportedly died after being electrocuted in the bath while charging a mobile phone.

Yulia Vysotskaya was listening to music on her mobile when the accident happened at her home in Cheboksary, near Moscow, the UK’s Independent reports, citing Russian medical sources.

It’s thought Yulia suffered a massive electric shock after the device slipped from her hands sending a live current into the water.

Her parents called the ambulance but it was too late to save the schoolgirl. An investigation is now underway to determine exactly what happened.

Yulia is believed to be the third recent case in Russia of a young person killed while charging a phone and bathing.

Last year, a 15-year-old girl and a 12-year-old were killed in separate accidents.

In New Mexico in 2017, 14-year-old Madison Coe also died while charging her mobile phone in the bath, CNN reported.

Madison’s parents told media at the time that she had been careful to keep it dry as it charged, laying its power cords on a towel.

The teen had even snapped a photo of her setup and sent it to a friend with the message, “When you use (an) extension cord so you can plug your phone in while you’re in the bath.”

However, Madison touched a frayed extension cord and died. Her family said it wanted to warn others that mobile phones had no place in the bathroom.

Source: Published by 9news

Related posts

North Korea preparing rocket launch

James

Millions Would Die with this China’s Nuclear War Plan Against America

James

Trump Slams the Democrats, calling them a Ridiculous B**t**h

James

Leave a Comment

russian-teen-dies-while-charging-phone-in-bathroom-goal300